Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I feel blessed! :)


I had a great birthday dinner with Aiwah, Bee, Chris and Pei last night. This morning when I woke up, I was also pleasantly surprised by a lot of birthday smses from my friends. :)

So Bee (yes, you are the 1st), Pei, Selene, Lay Kheng, Aiwah, Steph, Bee Peng, Amy, Lei Suan, Choon Fong, Chin Siew, Grace, Ying Chian, Quek (my colleague), Ming Ming, Chee Huey, Denise, Chee Hwee, See Yun and Cheryl: Thank you very much for your birthday greetings and well wishes! :)

In addition, my mom also cooked my favourite prawn noodle soup for me this morning..so yes, today has been a great day so far..now watching tv while updating my blog haha..this is the life! ;)

I also got a lot of neat birthday presents from my friends this year and I love all of them! Here's some pics for memories. :)

USB key, ang bao, planner, hairband and flowers from Bee and gang.

Tissue case and water bottle from my sis. :)

Pearls Before Swine comic and Crystal bracelet from Quek & Ban

Cute meow meow card from Aiwah!

Toufu cat cushion from See Yun.

Tigger in box Prec Moments from Pearly.

Cute cat mousepad, Calendar (being used currently so not shown) from Ming Ming and pretty earrings from Choon Fong.

Thank you all my friends again for the wonderful thoughts and birthday gifts! =D)

No comments: