Saturday, April 19, 2008

程振恩 Tristan is here! :)


In case you are wondering who 程振恩 (Tristan) is, he's my very first nephew!! Oh my god! I really become auntie liao.. :P haha..don't admit also cannot..the photo attached shows him when he just came back so still small..he's changing everyday lor..

He was born on 19 April 2008 at a healthy weight of 3.2 kg (I think) through cesarean as my sister-in-law had some difficulty at birth. Now he's about 1 month + already. He seems to be a grumpy baby, always making a lot of noise even when we carry him (like an ah pek) haha.. and cries at the slightest things..even carry him sleep he will suddenly wake up and cry for nothing.. sigh...hopefully he will grow out of this phase or else next time my whole family will have dark eye circles liao :P

Anyway, having him around draws my family closer as everyone fusses over him like a king..hopefully he won't grow up a spoilt brat (but it's an aunt's 特权 to spoil her nephew rite?) evil laughter (*-*)/

Okies, as all of u who bother to check my blog may have found, I have been backdating entries since March and I still got a few entries to add in between, so do keep a lookout for more info! Hopefully it will be soon without too much nagging by my friends haha..

No comments: