Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!!

Wow, can't believe that the new year is already upon us! 2008 seems to have passed by really quickly (don't remind me, getting older again haha..). Seems like it was just few months ago that I said goodbye to my dear EDB colleagues but it has been nearly 1 year already! I started work at NTUC on 14 Jan 08, time really flies.

From all the news recently and announcements, 2009 is going to be a tough year for all. I'm also mentally preparing myself for more work to come as we need to help all the people who are getting retrenched and lose their jobs in this recession. Hopefully we will have new schemes to help them and they also realise the seriousness of the economy crisis. What I'm seeing now is that not all of them realise the seriousness and are still quite choosy abt the jobs they get.

Anyway, Chinese New Year is coming soon! Time to do big housecleaning again! Haha..those of you who know me know it's no easy job to pack my room haha.. I have arranged for the Salvation army to come collect stuff on the coming Mon so it's "kampate" time this weekend!

New Year resolution: Keep my room tidy and keep my blog updated! :)

Btw, has anyone seen the upcoming "Ponyo On the Cliff" Movie? Think its going to be a nice show and wanna watch it soon.

Wishing everyone a Wonderful New Year! :D

No comments: