Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea!!


Helped out from 1-7 pm at Suntec City for the C3A 50+ event for the elderly. Actually it was an event for lifestyle and healthy living but we were invited to have a few employers there to interview whoever was looking for a job. Bad choice lor, the only thing we were really busy with was distributing calendars and brochures of e2i so that our colleagues on duty on Sun (yes it was a 2 day event :P) didn't have to lug them back to the office..Our poor 7 employers even worse, most of the time swatting flies there.. sigh...

Anyways, after my duty, the highlight of that day was watching the movie "Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea" with my sister at Plaza Sing. We watched the 9.55 pm show as Shuyun (my sis) was working part-time til 8 pm.

We both enjoyed the show tremendously! Ponyo is so cute and the boy Sōsuke is really mature and 懂事 too! In the end, I liked the show so much, I wanted to find the theme to put on my HP (downloaded the song earlier). However, couldn't seem to find any theme of ponyo in Zedge.net so thought of creating my own. However, felt that the zedge website thememaker wasn't so good so went to ownskin.com to try it out.

Wow, they really had a lot more functions in their thememaker than zedge so started doing the ponyo theme there. Wah, not easy lor, bc you had to make sure that the pictures you copied were small enough and yet clear enough for your hp screen size. Somemore there were so many options to choose from in the end I also blur.. :P
So this my final product below:
http://www.ownskin.com/theme_detail?t=v2pCRSko

I felt quite proud of my end product bc I took a few hours to do it haha..do you think it's nice? ;) In fact, when I last checked, my theme has been downloaded 14 times by people liao leh..quite proud that people find it nice enough to want to download it. :D

No comments: