Monday, March 24, 2008

CJ7 Qi Zai is here!!


It felt like eons ago (specifically after the Chinese New Year) that I was still complaining to Bee how come the CJ7 toy was not being sold in Singapore when it was being sold in Taiwan. I nearly gave up thinking I could get the toy here when I saw the soft toy at my colleague's cubicle last week. "Oh my God! Where did u get this?" Mini toons? Must go and see asap! So this is how your friend went to Causeway Point on Good Friday and bought all these CJ7 toys which you can see here..haha..I think my favourite is the big CJ7 or the one which ran out of battery (it is not dead as the mini toon person said :P) so cute rite? Buay tahan... ;)

p.s. those who are thinking of getting these - try to borrow the mini toons card (which has 15% discount) rather than buy from Action City (which has no discount)..oops, I hope there's no Action City fan out there reading this blog..

2 comments:

Chunnie said...

wah.. didn't know u r so crazy over CJ7! the toy looks cute though.. i shd watch the movie to understd ur craze more.. hee hee...

Hui Leng said...

Jen! you are as bad as me when it comes to updating your blog! Since I have updated mine...it is about time you updated yours!