Saturday, March 15, 2008

My New Camera!

The IT Fair which I was waiting for started on 6 March so managed to get Aiwah to accompany me to buy my camera. Wanted to buy a camera for myself since last year so have been asking all my friends to give me Capita Land vouchers for my birthday and Christmas - bc can use at Funan IT mall ma..I managed to get a total of $315 worth of vouchers so was v happy :)

So on 6 Mar, Aiwah went to see the cameras 1st bc I was late and we met in one of the shops where she saw some nice camera models. In the end I decided on the Sony T70 camera (pink colour of course haha..). There was a bit of discount due to the IT Fair promotion and we also bargained for some discounts on the casing so I returned home a happy gal.

Of course, the next thing I did was to read thru the manuals and try out my camera after the batteries were charged. It has quite a lot of functions but I'll probably stick to the normal ones bc I'm not so tech savvy haha..so those of you who are meeting me for next few weeks dun be surprised to see my whipping out my camera to take photos or videos haha.. ;)

No comments: