Saturday, March 15, 2008

Jay's concert & souvenirs

Hi hi,

Time really flies! Know it's March already (been so busy in new job and lazy to update my blog also la) but I still want to share what happened during Jay's concert before moving on haha..(yes, I'm stubborn). :P

Anyways, I enjoyed Jay's concert on 19 Jan very very much. It was really one of my highlights for this year lor. :) He changed quite a no. of clothes and appeared to be much better at chatting with the audience. Last concert I went he was still very shy and just asked us to listen to his songs while this time round there was definitely more interaction. Only hiccup was that there were a few girls in front of us who kept standing up and blocking me and Bee's way of seeing him so I told them a few times to sit down haha..in the end they quite "zi dong" went to the front instead lor..

Overall I enjoyed his concert (what else is new?) Only sad thing then was I didn't manage to buy any of his concert souvenirs bc the queue was super long!! Bee's brother was also on his way to fetch us so couldnt expect him to wait ma.. Not giving up, I went to ask the souvenir company whether they could sell his stuff after the concert but they say they couldn't bc of licensing issues - they were only licensed to sell it on actual day of concert. Imagine my surprise when they emailed me a few weeks later saying I could order his stuff already! Just had to go down to this ulu building in Chinatown to place my order and pay (hurray!!). I expected the shop owners to be young and hip but they were all old aunties and uncles haha..imagine my surprise.. So now you are looking at the proud owner of Jay's concert souvenirs (which I think I bought too much oops haha..)

Will definitely go and see him again when he comes but dunno when that will happen though.. patience... :P

No comments: