Met Aiwah from Bugis MRT before she showed me where the place we wanted to go (ie. Blue Jaz Cafe) was. I definitely would not have managed to find my way there without her help haha..
We went to the 2nd floor of the cafe and ordered food to share, I must say the spaghetti and the seafood platter was quite nice. :) The atmosphere was also quite good until it was late and the DJ started to play really loud music. :P
When that happened, we decided to proceed somewhere else and managed to find a seat at the Bugis TCC which opens til 1 am. We had a good chat there until quite late before we were sent home by Bee's brother.
Oh yes, something to mention was that we discovered Bee's brother doesn't know us by our names (except for Aiwah whom Bee has know since primary school days)! In fact, on that day, he smsed Bee and said he saw Aiwah and "Sembawang" crossing the road when he drove Bee there. It was only then that I found out my nickname was "Sembawang" while Peisi is called "Hougang". Haha..Chris, was no better because she's "the one who stays over there"..bc she stays so near to Bee..LOL rite? Peng San.. ;S
Anyway, overall I hope that Aiwah had a good time with us and enjoyed herself! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment