Sunday, June 15, 2008

MRT seats and men...

Ive been encountering some very irritating situations recently when I take MRT in the morning. Usually I will wait for the empty train from Yishun and choose those 2 seaters at the corner. Of course, the MRT sometimes will be newer models with wider seats while others are the usual narrower ones.

What I find irritating is that sometimes there will be men who rush into the MRT and try to squeeze into the seat next to me (even though they are not that small size either). To add insult to injury, after they sit down, they will realise it's quite a tight fit, then instead of sitting out a bit, they will stand up and walk off to find another seat. I mean, are they blind? In the 1st place, if you already see me sitting there and you think the space left is quite small, don't squeeze in la! :(

Really really irritated by these men! If I go into an mrt and I see empty space, I also won't try to squeeze into it or will sit at the edge to prevent cramping other people ma...some people just no common sense one..sigh..

No comments: