Friday, June 6, 2008

Moving Office to Redhill (Officially)


The day finally came..it was time for us to officially move our office to Redhill after all the announcements of our secondment! We were informed to pack all our stuff into boxes and get them ready by Fri, 6 Jun so that the movers could come first thing in the morning on Mon.

As there was an event beforehand at Redhill, I could only manage to rush back to One Marina Boulevard at around 4+ pm to quickly pack my stuff (see photo). Luckily I didn't have super many things there bc I was new but still managed to fill 3 boxes as I had a lot of files and papers. I managed to finish my packing around 7+ before rushing down to meet Aiwah for her birthday.

I haven't manage to take any photos of my new office/cubicle yet but will do so when I have some time. It's even more open that my previous cubicle and my RO is sitting diagonally behind me so not a very good fengshui place. :P

Currently as at 21 Jun, my 3 boxes are still sitting beside my cubicle waiting to be unpacked but just haven't got the time because so busy recently.. :P

No comments: