Saturday, June 21, 2008

老人痴呆的 Jen

You know how we sometimes go into auto mode when doing familiar stuff? I've been doing that everytime I walk from my place, past the multi-storey car park and towards my bus stop every day. I will usually cut across the car park, then walk down some stairs before I cut across some blocks of flats.

The irritating/funny thing is that recently there's some renovations going on and the stairs I usually take has been sealed off. Therefore, it means I have to take a slightly different route down the carpark - dowh the slope where cars usually drive up. Here's where 老人痴呆 part comes in.. :P

I've not been counting but for the nth time this month I have been either daydreaming or whatever and walking towards the sealed door..only when I'm so near it then I realise that I walked wrongly again..even though just a minute before I was still reminding myself to walk the other way..can youu believe it? Aiyoh...I hope they quickly finish whatever they are doing so I can use my usual route again (although I think not likely soon ah).. sighs....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have you got used to the new route by now? So many months have passed. I was wondering if you will remember to use the old path again when the work is completed.